"Raising the Standard"
Serving La Crosse, Onalaska, Holmen, West Salem, La Cresent, Galesville, Trempealeau, & more.
Rohde Painting was proud to be featured in Sherwin Williams' Spring 2014 publication of Professional Painting Contractor Magazine (PPC). PPC is a National publication and an industry resource offering valuable information for residential and commercial painting contracting firm owners. Read the Q&A with Dave Rohde, founder of Rohde Painting, Inc.
Our mission is to protect surfaces and gain relationships through unmatched quality, care and customer service.
- Walls & ceilings
- All trim, windows, doors, cabinets, furniture
- On site work or pre finishing or refinishing in our shop with pickup and delivery
- Drywall repairs
- Water damage repairs
- Overhead and entry doors
- Outdoor Furniture
- Garage Floors
- Removal including patchwork and texturing
Staining and Finishing
- All windows, doors, trim, cabinets, furniture, stairways, fireplace surrounds
- On site work or pre finishing/refinishing in our shop with pickup and delivery
What Sets Us Apart
- Providing detailed proposals listing services, paints, and final cost.
- We guarantee our agreed upon price is what you will pay in the end.
- We guarantee your complete satisfaction with the results before final payment.
On February 1, 1983 after working for his father’s drywall and painting business for 10 years, Dave Rohde branched out and started Dave Rohde Interiors & Exteriors. For the next 17 years he and his employees strived to become a leading residential & light commercial painting contractor in the La Crosse & Onalaska area. Consistently providing exceptional quality & dependable service were the keys in building a strong customer and builder client base. On January 2, 2000 the company became incorporated and the name was changed to Rohde Custom Painting. In December 2011 the name was shortened to Rohde Painting. Today Dave's one son, Ben, is the working 3rd generation and has several years of experience learning the painting skills, the lessons of good character, and the rewards of a job well done. Rohde Painting continues to learn about the newest products and tools which enables them to provide their clients with the latest innovations, to build and foster long lasting relationships. Rohde Painting looks to the future as your leading residential painting contractor.